What are the Symptoms of Prostatitis?
Q: What are the Symptoms of Prostatitis?
A: There are eight symptoms of prostatitis, including:
- A strong urged to urinate immediately, often referred to as urinary urgency
- Difficulty starting the urinary stream
- A weak urinary stream once it starts
- Dribbling after you think you’re finished
- Frequent nighttime urination, also known as nocturia
- Pain and/or burning when you urinate
- Pain in the genital and pelvic area
- Pain when you ejaculate
For more information on prostatitis symptoms, please see: 8 Symptoms of Prostatitis