Low energy? Not feeling like sex? It could be low testosterone. Take the following quiz to see if you have any of the symptoms:
In the last three to seven years:
- Has a physician diagnosed you with low testosterone?
- Has your sex drive dropped?
- Have your erections decreased in frequency and quality?
- Have you lost noticeable amounts of strength or muscle mass?
- Have you gained more than ten pounds?
- Have you had difficulty maintaining a stable weight?
- Has your energy dropped?
- Have you found it necessary to shave less often?
- Do you feel less engaged, committed, and excited by your career, family, or hobbies?
- If you are trying to conceive, have you and your partner had a difficult time becoming pregnant, or have you been diagnosed with a low sperm count?
- Do you feel less sharp and focused?
- Has your mood gotten worse?
- Have you contracted diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, or high cholesterol?
- Do you routinely sleep less than seven hours a night?
- Do you often feel stressed, anxious, and overwhelmed?
- Do you avoid exercise?
- Do you consume soy products (tofu, soymilk, protein powders containing soy) more than once a week?
- Do you drink out of plastic bottles containing BPA?
- Do you consume foods containing environmental toxins such as inorganic meats?
- Do you use self-care products that contain environmental toxins? (Look for unpronounceable chemical names, particularly in shampoo.)
- Do you avoid social situations, particularly those involving meeting new people?
- Do you eat a low-carb or low-fat diet?
Any “yes” answers to questions 1–13 indicate that your testosterone levels may be dropping or have dropped
Any “yes” answers to questions 14–22 suggest that you may be in danger of causing your T levels to decline.
Read more in our Low T Health Center and take our 30-Day Testosterone Boosting Program to boost your testosterone naturally, and increase your energy and libido.
Reprinted with permission from: “Your New Prime: 30 Days to Better Sex, Eternal Strength, and a Kick Ass Life After 40”.