Health Ads, a division of Gourmet Ads Pty Limited, places advertisements on this website, and may collect and use information about your visits in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit https://www.gourmetads.
Smarter Life Media Ltd, a UK limited liability company (“we, “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we collect from you or that you provide when you visit the website prostate.net (this “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that links to or may be accessible from or on this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any information to or on this Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of this Website, including information:
- which personally identifies you, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information this website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but does not identify you (anonymous information); and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access this Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through this Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through this Website includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem with this Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this Website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on this Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of this Website, or transmitted to other users of this Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of this Website with whom you choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you interact with this Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Website, including traffic data, coarse location data (city level data), logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information; we do not consider it personal information.
But, we may associate automatically collected data with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties; if we do this with automatically collected data, we will treat the resulting data as personal information.
Automatically collected data helps us to improve this Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to this Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of this Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To identify you when you visit our Website.
- To present this Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to this Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Website.
- To improve our services and product offerings.
- To conduct analytics.
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For other purposes with your consent.
We also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please follow the unsubscribe directions in the applicable e-mail or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org(with “unsubscribe” clearly stated in the subject line).
We use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not share your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Sharing of Information
We share aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- With contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- With a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about this Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- With third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- In order to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to a government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You can use the following mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from Us. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
- Deletion Of Your Personal Information. Typically we retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. You may, however, request information about how long we keep a specific type of information, or request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into this Website and visiting your account profile page, if any.
You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of this Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 23052-H Alicia Pkwy #389, Mission Viejo, CA 92692
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we try to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to this Website. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Transmission Of Information To Other Countries.
Smarter Life Media Ltd, is a UK limited liability company. As a result your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States.
Last Revised: 06/26/2019
Effective Date: 06/26/2019